Buildings in sustainable cities
Transform scientific answers into efficient tools for the requirements of sustainable construction
The undertaking of CSTB in terms of a reduction in the energy consumption of buildings and cities requires a particular study of grey energy in the economy, of operating energy requirements in the new and existing as well as the energy required by transport.
To improve and guarantee energy efficiency and the environmental aspects in built-up areas, it is necessary to take a global approach to the life-cycle whilst taking into account the challenges of circular economy. To meet these challenges, CSTB has developed a range of software centred on the environment, solar and thermal energy.
- Cometh | The dynamic energy simulation calculation engine
- Meteonorm | Worldwide meteorological database
- Tess libraries | Components library for TRNSYS software
- TRNSYS | The world reference in the dynamic simulation of buildings and systems
- MATHIS-TRNSYS | Thermo-aeraulic coupling for TRNSYS software
- ULYS Thermal bridges | Thermal bridge calculation software